Demonstration of Macros in Access 2010. Tips for Macros in Access
• To create the main menu you need to work on the Form Design
• Switch of the wizard
• From the design tab add controls(e.g. Labels, buttons) to the form
• Use the property window to Edit the controls
• Also use the event tab to select an event to program
• Then the next option is to select the Macro builder
• The last part is to add the actions, close the macro making sure you save it.
• Of course you have to test Macro at the end.
Tags: Demonstration of Macros in Access 2010